Thursday, August 30, 2012

Progress Update: 'Ninja Werewolf Assassins!'

The second part of the Weirdo Company series, which began in Zombies vs Unicorns, is well under way.  This next adventure of Lt. Harper and his band of monster hunters takes the team to the United Kingdom, where they will team up with their British counterparts to capture a wanted terrorist with a deadly secret, a dastardly plan, and a painful connection to General Thibault.

Right now, the story stands at 9070 words, about 4,000 of which I've added just in the last few days.  This one is just pouring out of me now, and I'm having a blast writing it.  It goes a little bit deeper into the characters, as my plan had always been for the first story to act much like the pilot episode of a TV series.  In fact, I'm approaching the entire Weirdo Company series like it was a TV show, and I've plotted out the arc of the "episodes" through a complete "season."  I'm hoping to release one per month,  with some real fun surprises in store.

In other news, I am still getting used to having an Olympus Mans Google+ page.  Right now it's really bare, but I'm going to be adding content slowly, and especially a lot more as I release more of my work and get down to another upcoming project that I'm very excited about.

Current Soundtrack
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" by Brian Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment